Where hopes bloom
Here we create for you, your own personalized space within a 3 acre gated community set amidst refreshing landscapes. We offer you a customized villa with an array of modern amenities. From practical designs to premium finishes, experience first-hand the uncompromising quality that PPD has to offer.
Gated community with 24hrs security • 7-meter wide main avenue • Landscaped environment • Club room with lawn • Health club • Ayurvedic therapy room • Outdoor shuttle court • Children’s play area • Intercom connection
|Names to choose from|
• 60 x 60 vitrified tiles of Kajaria make for all areas except kitchen, verandahs, and toilets.
• 60 x 60 group 5 Ceramic tiles of Kajaria make for, kitchens and Verandahs
• 30 x 30 Kajaria Ceramic tiles for toilets.
• 30 x 30 Somani exterior tiles for carporch.
Glazed shutters made of hard wood, polished and PU finished.
Veneered, polished and PU finished, Jackson makes.
• Special tiles and borders up to door height for walls
• Quarter turn lever type CP fixtures of Grohe make
• White / Ivory sanitary fixtures
• Ceramic tiles for flooring
• Provision for heaters and exhaust fans
• Accessories like glass shelf, soap dish, towel rod etc.
• Granite counter
• Single-bowl, single drain board stainless steel sink
• Dadoing tiles – 60cms
• Provision for cooking range/hob, exhaust fans, chimney
• Granite counter
• Single-bowl stainless steel sink
• Provision for heater
• Mixer tap
• Dadoing tiles – 60cms
• Polished PU for joinery
• Emulsion for walls
• Sufficient number of electrical points including 15 amp points
• Provision for inverter
• Split A/C provision including power plugs and copper piping in all bedrooms
• POP cornice in the main living/dining areas
• Cable TV connection in living/family living
• Broadband connection in the study
Amenities at additional cost
Interior wood works • Furniture and fixtures • Electrical equipment • Landscaping around individual Villas
Layout Permit Number: A 3522/2010 dated 15.03.2010, of Karakulam Panchayath
- Payment must be by demand draft/local cheque in favour of “Prime Property Developers” payable at Trivandrum.
- An agreement to construct will be executed between the Builder and the purchaser. Sale deed is registered on receipt of full payment and before handing over. Stamp duty, registration charges and related incidental expenses relating to registration of agreement and sale deed will be to the purchaser’s account.
- An Association comprising owners will be formed to carry out maintenance and other activities. Membership in this Association is compulsory. Maintenance of common facilities will be carried out by the Association. Maintenance is carried out by the Builder till the formation of Owners’ Association. Charges of maintenance are to be paid monthly by each owner, whether maintenance is carried out by the Association or by the Builder. A maintenance deposit is collected from all owners so that the Association will have sufficient funds to meet unexpected expenditures.
- Service tax, value added tax, contribution to labour welfare fund, water connection charges, sewerage connection charges, KSEB deposits, cabling charges, property tax, building tax and any other statutory charges, deposits or taxes are to be paid by the purchaser.
- All specifications and measurements mentioned in this brochure are subject to minor variations without notice. Thickness of columns in lower floors may be more than that shown in layouts.
- The Builder reserves the right to cancel the allotment if unforeseen contingencies arise, subject to the liability of repayment of all advances without interest.
- If payments are not made as per the agreement, the Builder reserves the right to cancel the allotment. In the event of cancellation of allotment by the purchaser or by the Builder, the amount paid will be returned without interest only after reallotment to another party.
- This brochure does not constitute a legal offer. This information does not constitute a contract, part of a contract or warranty.
- All transactions are subject to Trivandrum jurisdiction.
- Common areas and buildings completed and handed over to the association
- Vacant Plots for resale. Plot Nos: 11, 12, 13, 14
- We can construct customised homes in these vacant plots as per your requirements